Atlantic is one of the world’s largest producers of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) with an established reputation as a safe and reliable operator.
Atlantic’s Graduate Internship Programme provides an opportunity for professionals to ACCELERATE their Career as they: “Acquire Competitive Competencies in the Energy sector, in a Learning Environment that Recognises positive Attitude, Technical knowledge and Excellence.”
The intent of this two (2) year programme is to provide professionals entering the world of work, with the opportunity to transition from tertiary level education to a structured work environment for building the skills to effectively function within the energy sector.
Knowledge and Experience
Persons applying must possess a Bachelor’s degree in one of the advertised areas from a recognised, accredited institution and must have successfully completed the programme within the specified time frame.
Examples of the advertised disciplines include:
- Engineering – Civil; Electrical; Electrical and Computer; Instrumentation and Controls; Mechanical; Process or Chemical
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Health, Safety and the Environment
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Computer Science/Information Technology