Atlantic is one of the world’s largest producers of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) with an established reputation as a safe and reliable operator.
An “Internet Protocol Address” or “IP Address” is a series of numbers that identifies each computer and machine connected to the Internet. An IP address enables a server on a computer network to send you the file that you have requested on the Internet. The IP address disclosed to us may identify the computer from which you are accessing the Internet, or a server owned by your Internet Service Provider. Because it is machine-specific, rather than person-specific, an IP address is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable information.
Information and Documents
The information and documents contained on this website are for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy and timeliness of posted information. However, Atlantic LNG Company of Trinidad and Tobago (“Atlantic”) excludes any warranty (either express or implied) as to the correctness, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any of its contents. The information does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
By accessing this Website you agree that Atlantic will not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damages or compensation arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links for this Website. You also agree that use of any information obtained via the Site or Services is at your own risk.
Should you identify any inaccuracies on this website, you are requested to notify the web editors by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) clearly indicating the relevant page.
You must exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the website. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the website. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the website is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil liabilities to you. We will investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the website include, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Site or Services;
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or
- Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any computer system.
Additionally, in using the website, you must not:
- Post, email, link, or otherwise transmit or use the website in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, indecent, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person’s privacy or other rights, or any material that Atlantic in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the website;
- Post, email, or otherwise transmit images, software, text, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- Engage in and/or encourage conduct that would: 1) violate any applicable law or regulation or 2) give rise to civil liability;
- Engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the website;
- Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- Engage in marketing or promotion of goods or services; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
This website uses ‘cookies’ which enable us to monitor visitor statistics. Atlantic does not use this data to track individual visitors, but to gain a general impression of the number of visitors to the website, the pages most frequently visited, the kind of search requests, etc. With this information we are then able to make improvements to our website where necessary.
If you do not wish to accept any cookies, you have the option of blocking them in the settings for your internet browser.
Some pages may provide external website links. These links are provided for your information/convenience. Atlantic does not endorse these websites or their contents, nor is it responsible for the content of any these websites. Atlantic reserves the right to deny any and all requests for links, and to sever existing links at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all material contained in this Website is owned or licensed for use by Atlantic. Your access to it does not imply a license to use it and you are prohibited from using the website to infringe on Atlantic’s or any person’s or other entity’s copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.
Atlantic may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You should revisit the website periodically to make sure you are aware of the most recent Terms and Conditions because they will be binding on you. Your use of the website after any changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.